Find a Lifeline Regional Office
Select your Kentucky county.
Lifeline Homecare companionship services provide the healthy interaction and activity that is important for your loved ones to retain their cognitive abilities and physical health. Our caregivers support and encourage participation in favorite activities and help provide focus on what your loved ones are ABLE to do. At the same time, we provide you peace of mind that mom or dad is being cared for with the highest of standards and quality.
Some of our companionship services include:
- Respite care
- Playing games and cards
- Conversation about current and historical events
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting with neighbors
- Caring for house plants
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Providing medication reminders
- Other at client’s request and subject to approval